United Brethren has retired.

Calling Mormon Homemakers

My wife Rebecca (formerly of United Brethren, now of Beckynews), has set-up a new blog, Household Swap Shop, and this is my shameless plug for it. We have Feminist Mormon Housewives--this is Molly Mormon Housewives, a sector not yet catered for (of course, we're all Mollys at heart).

According to the blurb, the aim of the blog is to "share secrets of success/ideas of anything to do with stuff in the home - recipes, housework tips, childcare etc."

The first post asks how one removes yellow poo from babys' clothing.

Comments

Blogger M.A. said ... (March 02, 2005 9:11 AM) 

As to removing yellow poo from baby clothing I wouldn't have any idea-
but you might want to ask the ladies over at Feminist Mormon Housewives- I think at least one of them uses cloth diapers, so there are probably some pretty knowledgeable removers of poop amongst the feminists.

 

Blogger fMhLisa said ... (March 03, 2005 1:41 AM) 

Can't you be a Molly Feminist? Because if you can, I think I would qualify. Which just blows my mind.

 

post a comment